Monday, July 27, 2009

they say people with smaller eyes can focus better
and that, apparently, isn't true.


Took a day off cause my eyes are swollen like hell and my head hurts. (even after around 14 hours wth) At least it doesn't hurt as much.


My conversation with my form teacher went something like:

mdmt: Hello emma, why aren't you in school today?
me: Huh??? (the call woke me up! D:)
mdmt: You didn't oversleep did you?
me: Huh, no, eyes very swollen. yah. Byebye. (goes back to sleep)

Still doesn't beat the time where I went
"HUH??? I don't know.. byebye."



I'll try to complete most of my work and upload photos from the band chalet today.

Wait, there's no more space in my harddrive and I refuse to delete anything. I should just trust the external harddrive shouldn't I?



Here are some stuff I found:


Holy hell the jar of water is so damn real.
Kudos to the deviantart artist, I love that place.


This might be my desktop wallpaper for awhile after I clean it up.
& no, these aren't hexagonal shaped smarties!


I miss my proper & interesting picture posts (where I actually upload picture taken by myself and not just take them off the net). Maybe I'll play the piano after my work since there's nobody online and I'm lazy to sharpen my colourpencils.

Though its quite contradicting that I actually find joy in sharpening the pencils using the penknife. I'm actually proud of my penknife sharpened coloured pencils HAHA.



Its therapeutic.

No comments: